This post may contain affiliate links.
Handwriting practice for little ones. These letter tracing cards are a great way to have preschoolers practice tracing and writing the alphabet.
Preschoolers will enjoy using their favorite writing utensils to trace the letters of the alphabet. Just print and laminate these cards, slip them in a pencil pouch for storage, and you’re all set.
This busy bag is great for those times when you need a quiet activity to keep your little ones busy, and they’ll work on building fine motor skills as they trace the letters on each card.
Enjoy 26 Letter Tracing Cards that are the perfect addition to your literacy centers for preschool and kindergarten. Letter tracing cards are a great way for your young learners to practice letter recognition and formation..
What you’ll need to complete the activities:
• pencil pouch (for storage)
• laminator and laminating pouches
• markers, pencils, dry erase markers, or wet erase markers
This busy bag will help your preschoolers practice letter recognition as they identify the letter on each card.
They’ll also build fine motor skills as they trace the large letters on each card.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Winter Printables for Preschool - December 18, 2018
- Pinecone Preschool Snowman Craft - December 16, 2018
- Hands On Christmas Math Activities for Preschoolers - December 15, 2018