Preschool Basic Skills Flip Books
This post may contain affiliate links.
Use these preschool basic skills flip books to teach or review colors, numbers, shapes, and letters. More than 40 books included!
Focus on number recognition, counting, letter recognition, beginning sounds, color recognition, shape recognition and more with this amazing bundle of printable flip books. These low-prep activity books are perfect for kids in preschool and kindergarten.
These flip books cover so many preschool skills! In addition to learning/reviewing colors, shapes, numbers, and letters, kids will work on handwriting, visual discrimination, and more.
Preschool Basic Skills Flip Books
This preschool bundle features 55 interactive flips books (a total of 275 pages!) including the following:
- 26 alphabet flip books (one for each letter)
- 10 number flip books (1-10)
- 10 shapes flip books (triangle, square, circle, rectangle, star, heart, oval, pentagon, hexagon, octagon)
- 9 colors flip books (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown)
Each book has a cover page, a “trace it” page, a “write/draw it” page, an “identify it” page, a “color it” page, and a “say it/read it” page.
The completed books are 10″ wide making them perfect for little hands to hold and manipulate. While preschoolers complete these flip books, they’ll practice handwriting, pencil control, coloring, and more.
Alphabet books are a great way to help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn their letters. And they don’t have to be boring, either!
There are all sorts of fun and engaging alphabet books out there, from books that teach the letters through rhyming verses to books that feature adorable animals.
Alphabet books can also be a great way for parents and caregivers to bond with their little ones. Reading together is always a special time, and it’s even more special when you’re sharing a book that’s helping your child learn something new.
So whether you’re looking for a gift for a preschooler in your life or you just want to add some new titles to your home library, be sure to check out some alphabet books for kids!
• ABC’s for Boys – This one of a kind, hand illustrated alphabet book combines letters with all of boys’ favorite things–airplanes, dump trucks, and more!
• Alpha Oops! The Day Z Went First – It’s chaos! It’s pandemonium! And it’s definitely not as easy as A-B-C! Here’s a snappy story about the comic confusion that comes when the letters of the alphabet, like a class of unruly children, step out of order and show that each one has a mind of its own.
• Pinkalicious ABC – A is for Apple. B is for Bubble Bath. C is for Cupcake. What could be better than learning your ABC’s with Pinkalicious in this pinkamazing board book?
Teaching ResourcesThis wooden number tracing board is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. Trace with your finger, fill with sensory items, practice counting or simply play… there are so many ways to encourage number recognition with this number board! Wooden number coins are an ideal open-ended toy for toddlers & preschoolers. Encourage your child to learn numbers and counting through play-based learning. Each set contains 21 coins – one for each number from 0-20.
Download Your Printables
Try the I Know Colors flip book! If your preschoolers enjoy it, head on over to my shop to download the entire bundle.
This I Know Colors interactive flip book is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.