This post may contain affiliate links.
The Fourth of July is just around the corner, and I’ve got a great new patriotic printable for tots and preschoolers. It’s full of patriotic kids activities to engage young learners throughout the summer.
Spark your preschooler’s love of learning with these fun activities. Inside this 20-page patriotic printable, you’ll find the following:
- 4-part puzzles: Laminate these puzzles, cut them apart, and let your preschooler reassemble them.
- ABC cards: Laminate these cards. Cut them in half, and have your preschooler match the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet mazes: Trace a path from A to Z. If you laminate them, kids can use dry erase markers to complete the maze. Then, they can wipe them clean and do it again. There is one uppercase maze and one lowercase maze.
- Letter find: Use a dot marker, crayon, or circle stickers to identify the featured letter.
- Counting practice: This page focuses on number recognition and number writing practice.
- Matching: Match each image to its outline.
- Graphing: Assemble the dice. Follow the directions on the page to complete the graph. Then use the graph to complete the recording page.
- Number maze: Trace a path from 1 – 10. Laminate it, and your kids can do it over and over again.
- Number order puzzles: Laminate the puzzles and cut them apart. Have students reassemble in correct number order.
- Tracing: Practice pencil control with this tracing page. Laminate it, and your child can use it over and over again.
- Patterns: Your child will cut and paste to finish each pattern on the page.
- I Spy: Count the images on the page and fill in the recording page.
Patriotic Books for Kids
Fill your book basket with a great collection of patriotic picture books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
• The Story of America’s Birthday | This little book presents the story of the founding of America in words that are simple enough for a toddler to understand.
• America: A Patriotic Primer | America: A Patriotic Primer is a succinct history of the United States, an ABC of the principles on which this country was founded, and a book for children and families to pore over, discuss, and cherish.
• America the Beautiful | Chris Gall transforms this beloved patriotic song into monumental works of art–from purple mountain majesties to gleaming alabaster cities.