This post may contain affiliate links.
Not all monsters are scary! Your preschoolers will love working on early math and literacy skills with this free Monster Mash preschool printable.
I love cute little monsters. Not the scary kind. But the ones I can snuggle with little ones and read about. Like the ones in the book list I shared on Monday. I love the monsters in Monsters Inc. and Where the Wild Things Are.
If your little ones love not-so-scary monsters at Halloween or any time, they’ll love this fun Monster Mash mini-printable pack.
Monster Mash Preschool Printable
The monster preschool activities I’m sharing cover a variety of homeschool preschool subjects, concepts, and skills. You don’t have to do them all.
Pick and choose the ones that target skills you’re working on or will most interest your preschoolers.
Inside this free preschool printable, you’ll find the following activities:
• Puzzles – Print out the puzzle page and laminate for durability. Cut each puzzle into 4 pieces. Let your little ones build each member of the Ninja Turtles team.
• Color pages – Kids will color monsters as they work on color words and color recognition.
• Counting practice – Preschoolers will practice counting and tracing the numbers 1-10 through a number maze.
• Writing practice – M is for Monster pages help kids practice their handwriting.
• Do-a-dot – Letter hunt pages help little ones work on letter recognition and fine motor skills.
• and more!
Preschool Monster Books
Fill your book basket with a great collection of monster books for preschoolers. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
How to Catch a Monster – Get ready to laugh as a young ninja heads into the closet to meet the monster that’s been so scary night after night! But what if things aren’t what they seem and our monster isn’t scary at all? What if our ninja hero is about to make a friend of strangest sort?
I Need My Monster – A unique monster-under-the-bed story with the perfect balance of giggles and shivers, this picture book relies on the power of humor over fear, appeals to a child’s love for creatures both alarming and absurd, and glorifies the scope of a child’s imagination.
There’s a Monster in Your Book – Tom Fletcher’s inviting interactive read-aloud will have kids tilting, spinning, and shaking the book to get the adorable little monster out! That’s right! He’s out of the book . . . and in their room somewhere. Uh-oh!!
Download Your Monster Printables Here.
This pack of monster printables is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.
More Preschool Printables
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020