This post may contain affiliate links.
Engage your learners with a collection of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie printables. Little ones will focus on math and literacy skills with their favorite mouse!
Kids love this fun series from Laura Numeroff. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie features a silly little mouse who wants a cookie. But, his wants don’t stop there.
After reading the story with your preschoolers, extend the fun with one or more of these If You Give a Mouse a Cookie printables designed to help you focus on early math and literacy skills.
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
• General Preschool Pack – Over 20 pages of preschool math and literacy fun from ME!
• Counting Cards – Kids can practice reading numbers and counting one object as a time as they add real chocolate chips to these counting cards from Playdough to Plato.
• Addition Cards – Students will practice adding with 10’s with these addition cards from The Stem Laboratory.
• Counting Mats – These counting mats from Teaching with Children’s Books are a great way for children to practice counting from 1 to 10.
• Playdough Mats – There are a few different cookie counting playdough mats in this set from The Art Kit Blog. Kids can practice counting, identifying numbers, and reading number words.
• Alphabet Match – The Letters of Literacy is sharing a cute alphabet matching activity. Students will match upper and lowercase letters.
• Printable Lapbook – If you like using lapbooks with your little ones, this lapbook from Homeschool Share. It focuses on phonics, fine motor skills, and math.
• Color Matching – Kids will match colors and color words on this Milk and Cookies freebie from Preschool Wonders.
• Rhyming – Fairy Poppins has a fun printable that focuses on rhyming words. Kids will match cookies to the correct cookie jar based on rhymes.
• 2D Shape Cookies – Introduce or review 2D shapes by matching a shaped cookie to a glass of milk featuring the shape or shape name with this printable from Sara J Creations.
• CVC Cookie Match – Match the CVC words to the correct image with this activity from Liz’s Early Learning Spot.
• Roll and Cover – Roll the dice, and cover the correct number of cookies. Kids will practice counting, number recognition, subitizing and more with this activity from Mom Inspired Life.
• Count and Clip Cards – Count the chocolate chips and clip the correct number with this count and clip cards from A Dab of Glue Will Do.
• Preschool Pack – Preschoolers will practice numbers, letters, and more with this set of worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
• Alphabet Pre-Writing Cards – Kids will fill in the letters with real chocolate chips! What a fun hands-on activity from Modern Preschool.
• Another Preschool Pack – Scroll down to discover another preschool pack from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
• Number Matching – Count the chocolate chips on each cookie and place them on the correct number in the cookie jar. What a fun activity from Totschooling.
• Word Find – Search the word cloud, find the words, and tally them up with this activity from Lalymom.
Which one of these If You Give a Mouse a Cookie printables will you try first?
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Reindeer Printable Math and Literacy Activities - December 8, 2017
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Counting Activities - December 5, 2017
- How to Make an Easy Elf Craft for Kids - December 4, 2017