This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re excited about kicking off a brand new year with your little ones, here’s a fun pack of preschool New Years activities to print.
Can you believe that we will start a brand new year next week? Where in the world has this year gone? It seems like this year has just flown by!
If you’re excited about kicking off a brand new year with your little ones, here’s a fun New Year’s themed printable for your preschoolers! Enjoy!
New Year Preschool Pack
The activities in this preschool pack focus on early math and literacy skills. From letter recognition and handwriting practice to number puzzles and color practice, these preschool printables are the perfect way to add some holiday learning fun to your lessons.
These low-prep activities are ready for you to print, prep, and go. The number puzzles should be laminated for durability. Everything else is ready to go!
What You’ll Need
• New Year’s Preschool Pack (scroll down to download)
• laminator and laminating film
• crayons, pencils, and dot markers
• 3-part cards
• 4-part puzzles
• B is for…, H is for…
• Beginning sounds clip cards
• Color and count
• Counting puzzles
• Counting practice
• Dot pages (use dot markers or gems)
• Handwriting practice
• Memory matching cards
• Trace the lines
• Which one is different?
Download Your Printable Here
This set of New Years Preschool Printables is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and then follow the directions to download your file.
If you are looking for more New Year’s preschool activities, be sure to check out these suggestions:
• Preschool New Years Party: Don’t leave your little ones out of your New Year’s plans! Follow these tips to ring in the new year with a preschool New Years party!
• New Years Eve Traditions for Kids: Are you looking for some fun ways to kick off the new year with your children? Don’t miss these New Years Eve traditions for kids! More than 20 ideas to choose from!