This post may contain affiliate links.
Little ones will love sitting down to learn with this free Dr Seuss preschool printable!
This free preschool printable includes 17 pages of Dr. Seuss-themed learning fun!
To celebrate, start by rounding up as many Dr. Seuss picture books as you can. Kids love Dr. Seuss and his non-sensical words and silly illustrations.
Leave them lying around the house, and your preschoolers are sure to pick them up and page through them.
Once your kids are hooked on Dr. Seuss books, incorporate fun Dr. Seuss activities into your homeschool lessons.
Dr Seuss Printable Pack
Your kids will enjoy completing these fun Dr. Seuss activities! Inside this 17-page learning pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• Puzzles – Laminate the puzzles, cut them apart, and let your preschoolers put them back together.
• Mazes – Laminate the mazes. Your kids can complete them with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
• Handwriting practice – Practice tracing lines, shapes, and numbers.
• Counting puzzles – Includes 1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles. I recommend laminating for durability.
• Do-a-Dot pages – Tots and preschoolers can fine tune their motor skills with these pages. You will need do-a-dot markers or circle stickers to complete.
Fun ways to incorporate Dr. Seuss books into your homeschool preschool lessons:
• Most Dr. Seuss books have rhyming text – even if the rhymes are non-sensical! Talk about rhyming words with your kids, and see how many they can think of – even if they’re made up.
• Books like Hop on Pop are perfect for a quick phonics or word family activity.
• Dr. Seuss’s ABC book is perfect for kicking off an alphabet-themed unit.
More Dr. Seuss Fun
If you’re looking for more Dr. Seuss activities to do with your preschoolers, check out all of these fun ideas.
Of course, you should read one or two of your favorite Dr. Seuss books. You can grab them from the library or order them from Amazon to add to your preschool bookcase.
Your Favorite Seuss – From his very first book to his very last book, here in one big volume are 13 classic Dr. Seuss stories, everyone’s favorites. All of the words and virtually all of the illustrations are included.
Dr. Seuss’s Book of Colors – Nurture a love of reading—and of the many colorful characters created by Dr. Seuss—with this great new concept book for beginning readers
The Big Green Book of Beginner Books – The only thing better than a Dr. Seuss book is six of them in one! The easy words, engaging rhymes and bright art can turn any kid into a reader.
Dr. Seuss week is right around the corner! Invite your littles to play and explore with this great Dr. Seuss themed sensory rice play kit!
This Green Eggs and Ham felt play food set is the perfect aid for making storytelling extra fun. Use it at home, preschools or play group settings to enhance your child’s reading enjoyment.