This post may contain affiliate links.
Little ones will love sitting down to learn with this Dr Seuss printable! This free preschool printable includes 17 pages of Dr. Seuss-themed learning fun!
To celebrate, start by rounding up as many Dr. Seuss picture books as you can. Kids love Dr. Seuss and his non-sensical words and silly illustrations.
Leave them lying around the house, and your preschoolers are sure to pick them up and page through them.
Once your kids are hooked on Dr. Seuss books, incorporate fun Dr. Seuss activities into your homeschool lessons.
Dr Seuss Printable Pack
Your kids will enjoy completing these fun Dr. Seuss activities! Inside this 17-page learning pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• Puzzles – Laminate the puzzles, cut them apart, and let your preschoolers put them back together.
• Mazes – Laminate the mazes. Your kids can complete them with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
• Handwriting practice – Practice tracing lines, shapes, and numbers.
• Counting puzzles – Includes 1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles. I recommend laminating for durability.
• Do-a-Dot pages – Tots and preschoolers can fine tune their motor skills with these pages. You will need do-a-dot markers or circle stickers to complete.
Fun ways to incorporate Dr. Seuss books into your homeschool preschool lessons:
• Most Dr. Seuss books have rhyming text – even if the rhymes are non-sensical! Talk about rhyming words with your kids, and see how many they can think of – even if they’re made up.
• Books like Hop on Pop are perfect for a quick phonics or word family activity.
• Dr. Seuss’s ABC book is perfect for kicking off an alphabet-themed unit.
Classic Dr. Seuss Books for Preschoolers
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Dr. Seuss preschool books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
The Cat in the Hat – Poor Dick and Sally. It’s cold and wet and they’re stuck in the house with nothing to do . . . until a giant cat in a hat shows up, transforming the dull day into a madcap adventure and almost wrecking the place in the process!
Green Eggs and Ham – “Do you like green eggs and ham?” asks Sam-I-Am. In a house or with a mouse? In a boat or with a goat? On a train or in a tree? Sam keeps asking persistently.
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish – From counting to opposites to Dr. Seuss’s signature silly rhymes, this book has everything a beginning reader needs! Meet the bumpy Wump and the singing Ying, and even the winking Yink who drinks pink ink. The silly rhymes and colorful cast of characters will have every child giggling from morning to night.
Dr. Seuss week is right around the corner! Invite your littles to play and explore with this great Dr. Seuss themed sensory rice play kit!
This Green Eggs and Ham felt play food set is the perfect aid for making storytelling extra fun. Use it at home, preschools or play group settings to enhance your child’s reading enjoyment.
Get your printable.
This Dr. Seuss activities pack is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool! Simply click the button below to enter your information, and then click the link to download your freebie!