This post may contain affiliate links.
Little ones will love sitting down to learn with these printable Dr Seuss activities! Includes 17 pages of Dr. Seuss-themed learning fun!
To celebrate, start by rounding up as many Dr. Seuss picture books as you can. Kids love Dr. Seuss and his non-sensical words and silly illustrations. Leave them lying around the house, and your preschoolers are sure to pick them up and page through them.
Once your kids are hooked on Dr. Seuss books, incorporate fun Dr. Seuss activities into your homeschool lessons.
Printable Dr Seuss Activities
Your kids will enjoy completing these fun Dr. Seuss activities! Inside this 17-page learning pack, you’ll find the following activities:
- Puzzles – Laminate the puzzles, cut them apart, and let your preschoolers put them back together.
- Mazes – Laminate the mazes. Your kids can complete them with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
- Handwriting practice – Practice tracing lines, shapes, and numbers.
- Counting puzzles – Includes 1-5, 1-10, and 11-20 puzzles. I recommend laminating for durability.
- Do-a-Dot pages – Tots and preschoolers can fine tune their motor skills with these pages. You will need do-a-dot markers or circle stickers to complete.
- and more!
Fun ways to incorporate Dr. Seuss books into your homeschool preschool lessons:
- Most Dr. Seuss books have rhyming text – even if the rhymes are non-sensical! Talk about rhyming words with your kids, and see how many they can think of – even if they’re made up.
- Books like Hop on Pop are perfect for a quick phonics or word family activity.
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC book is perfect for kicking off an alphabet-themed unit.
Classic Dr. Seuss Books for Preschoolers
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Dr. Seuss preschool books. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Get your printable.