This post may contain affiliate links.
No matter what autumn themes you’re planning for your preschoolers, these fall printables for preschool will help you round out your units!
Whether you’re planning to study pumpkins or apples, scarecrows or football, Halloween or Thanksgiving, I’ve got a great collection of free printables that will supplement your fall preschool themes.
From worksheets to crafts to hands-on activities, there is no shortage of ideas on the list below.
These printables cover math, literacy, science, and craft ideas for your favorite fall themes.
Fall Printables for Preschool
• Autumn Count and Clip Cards Bundle – Perfect for your preschool math centers! These autumn count and clip cards feature crows, pumpkins, sunflowers, and leaves. Homeschool Preschool
• Apple Scissor Skills Worksheets – Preschoolers will practice cutting and build fine motor muscles as they work through these scissor skills worksheets. Look We’re Learning
• The Apple Pie Tree Lapbook – This free lapbook will help you bring the story to life with your little ones. Homeschool Share
• Free Football Pack – Fall is football season, and your little football fans (ages 2-9) will love this free learning pack! 3 Dinosaurs
• Apple-Themed Writing Task Cards – If you’re focusing on apples in your homeschool preschool this fall, be sure to include these apple theme task cards in your writing center. Homeschool Preschool
• Apple Patterns for Higher Order Thinking – These colorful pattern strips will help your little ones work building more complex patterns. Life Over C’s
• Apple Seed Counting Activity Pack – This pack contains apple-themed playdough counting mats, count and trace pages, and count and clip cards. The Kindergarten Connection
• Fall Do-a-Dot Printables – Preschoolers will work on patterns, shapes, numbers, and letters as they work their way through the pages in this pack. Gift of Curiosity
• Apple Math: Counting 1-10 – These activities will help your preschoolers practice counting 1-10. Homeschool Preschool
• Printable Autumn Leaf Lacing Cards – Preschoolers will practice fine motor skills as they lace the perimeter of these autumn leaf lacing cards. From ABCs to ACTs
• Fall ABC Dot Pages – More fine motor practice for little ones. They can dot the pages, use tongs and pom poms to fill the dots, or color them in with crayons. Totschooling
• Jack-o-Lantern Emotions Activities – Teaching kids to express their emotions can be a big task. These jack-o-lantern emotions can help! Natural Beach Living
• A is for Apple – Books, videos, hands-on activities, printables and more! Homeschool Preschool
• Printable 2D Shape Scarecrow – Learning or reviewing shapes colors will be so much fun with this printable shape scarecrow template! Primary Playground
• Autumn Memory Game – Kids will work on visual discrimination, logic, and memory when you present them with this autumn memory match game. Real and Quirky
• Pumpkin Math Activity– Save your pumpkin seeds when you carve your jack-o-lanterns. You’ll need them for this pumpkin math activity. Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
• Ten Apples Up On Top Math Pack – Bring the story to life when you add these Ten Apples Up on Top to your early learning math centers. Counting to ten has never been so fun! Homeschool Preschool
• Fall Printables for Preschoolers – This pack features leaves, pumpkins, crows, apples, and more. It’s a wonderful addition to your fall themed unit study. Real Life at Home
• Tracing Fun for Fall – Little ones will work on fine motor control as they work through the pages included in this fall tracing pack. 1plus1plus1equals1
• Fall Pumpkin Counting Mats – These pumpkin counting mats are cute, and they’re a great way to help little ones practice counting from 1 to 20. Fun Learning for Kids• Johnny Appleseed Preschool Pack – Whether you’re celebrating Johnny Appleseed Day or supplementing your apples preschool theme, don’t miss this free Johnny Appleseed preschool activity pack! Homeschool Preschool
• Turkey Names – These turkeys are a fun way to have preschoolers practice spelling their names. A Dab of Glue Will Do
• Squirrel & Acorn Shape Puzzles – Celebrate fall with this free shape puzzle pack featuring squirrels and acorns. Frogs and Fairies
• Roll and Say ABC Fall Game – Kids will roll an acorn and name the letter it lands on. Fantastic Fun and Learning
• Johnny Appleseed Letter Matching Game – This fall, use this free printable Johnny Appleseed letter matching game to teach and reinforce letter recognition with your preschoolers. Homeschool Preschool
• Fall Activity Coloring Pages – These fall coloring pages introduce kids to fall words and help them practice fine motor skills. The Natural Homeschool
• Fall Themed Preschool Printables – This fall freebie features activities that focus on math and literacy with turkeys, owls, pumpkins, acorns and more. B-Inspired Mama
• Pumpkin Do-a-Dot Worksheet – There are several ways to use this worksheet. Little ones can fill in the dots with a dot marker, circle stickers, or crayons/markers. The Resourceful Mama
• Counting Fun with Johnny Appleseed for Preschoolers – Young learners will have fun practicing their counting skills with this free activity featuring Johnny Appleseed for preschool.
• Fall Coloring Pages for Preschoolers – This set of six fall coloring pages include color by numbers for little ones who are working on numbers and colors. Red Ted Art
• Leaf Rubbings Booklet – This printable booklet is a great place for little ones to collect their leaf rubbings. Gift of Curiosity
• Five Little Pumpkins Printable Activity – “Five Little Pumpkins” is the perfect nursery rhyme for October and Halloween. Introduce numbers and counting with this printable activity. Totschooling
• Fun Fall Tree ABC Match Preschool Printable – Write letters on some circle stickers, and have your little ones match them to the letters on this fall tree printable. I Heart Crafty Things
• Candy Corn Preschool Activities – This set of candy corn activities will have your kids working on counting, letter formation, and more. This Reading Mama
• Fall Favorite Color By Letter Activity – Little ones can work on colors and letter recognition with this color-by-letter page. The Letters of Literacy
• Pumpkin Patch Printable for Preschoolers – Here’s a fun pumpkin-themed learning pack for your preschoolers.
• Pumpkin Dot Pages – These pumpkin dot pages will help kids identify the letter “p” among other letters while exercising fine motor skills. Preschool Powol Packets
• Pretend Play Pumpkin Patch Printables – These printable signs will help you set up a pumpkin patch pretend play area for your preschoolers. No Time for Flashcards
• Fall Playdough Counting Mats – These playdough mats will help little ones practice counting from 1-10. And, you can use candy pumpkins for added fun. 123 Homeschool 4 Me
• Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Printable – If you are seeing pumpkins everywhere you go, it makes perfect sense to incorporate pumpkins into your autumn homeschool preschool lessons. It’s the perfect time of year to learn about the life cycle of a pumpkin. Homeschool Preschool
• Apple Names: Name Building Practice – Kids will love working on building their names with this free printable activity. A Dab of Glue Will Do
• Apple Picking PreK Fun Pack – This preschool pack features activities that will help your little ones practice shapes, counting, letters, and more. The Multi-Taskin’ Mom
• Fall Number Mats – These fall counting mats encourage preschoolers to trace numbers 1-10, form the numbers with playdough, and adding counters to fall trees. 123 Homeschool 4 Me
• Peanuts-Themed Halloween Activity Pack – Is Halloween really just a few weeks away? Here’s a fun Halloween printable activity pack for preschoolers. It features characters from my favorite Nutty gang! Homeschool Preschool
• Fall Graphing and Counting Printables – This mini set of printables features roll & graph, count & graph, number puzzles, and I Spy activities. 1 Plus 1 Plus 1 Equals 1
• Pumpkin Sorting Rhyming Words Game– If you’re working on rhymes with your preschoolers, let them try this pumpkin sorting rhyming words game. Preschool Powol Packets
• Spinning Spiderweb Salt Painting Craft and Counting Mats – Discover a great nonfiction spider book for kids, a fun salt painting craft, and a spider-themed math printable! Perfect for your October homeschool preschool. Homeschool Preschool
• I’m Thankful: A Printable Gratitude Journal for Kids – Encourage an attitude of gratitude in your kids with this “I’m Thankful” gratitude journal. It’s perfect for kids of all ages this Thanksgiving season! Homeschool Preschool
• Thanksgiving Preschool Printable – The latest version of my Thanksgiving learning pack. Homeschool Preschool
• Thanksgiving Preschool Numbers – These Thanksgiving number pages are the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool lessons. Your preschoolers will love practicing counting with these number activity pages. Homeschool Preschool
Which fall printables for preschool will you print and try first?
More Fall Teaching Resources
This beautiful fall themed loose parts set is sure to bring about hours of wonderful play and learning. It covers all the major themes found during fall including Halloween, Thanksgiving and nature based theme themes such as changing leaves, acorns, pumpkins, flowers and apples.
500 fabulous fall foam shapes are perfect for lacing, patterning, and more!
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020