This post may contain affiliate links.
Engage preschoolers in math and literacy activities with these Easter worksheets for preschoolers! They’re perfect for kids ages 3-7.
As you begin planning your Easter activities for preschoolers, be sure to add in some holiday-themed learning. These preschool worksheets are made just for that. With a variety of counting, handwriting, and letter recognition activities, this pack is perfect for enhancing your preschool learning opportunities this Easter.
With over twenty pages in this packet, it’s a great addition to your spring printables collection!
Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers
Math and literacy skills are so important for preschoolers. They’re the foundation of every academic skill they’ll learn as they get older.
These Easter printables focus on a variety of early learning skills such as counting, handwriting, matching, number and letter recognition and more.
These pages are print-and-go making them perfect for busy preschool moms and teachers. Many of them can be used on-the-go, as well.
Get your Easter worksheets for preschool.In this pack, you’ll find the following activities:
• 8 Color and Trace pages: Children will color the picture, and trace the word(s) at the bottom of the page. Coloring helps kids build muscles in their hands and arms that will be crucial as they learn to write. Tracing words helps kids with letter recognition and letter formation.
• Matching: Kids will draw a line between the matching objects. This is a great way to build visual discrimination skills.
• 2 Connect the Dots: Connect the dot pages are perfect for helping kids master number recognition and number order.
• 4 Color and Cut pages: Kids will color the images and then cut them out on the dotted line. This is a good way to let kids practice and build their scissor skills.
• 2 Color by Code: You’ll receive one color by number and one color by letter activity page. These are great for number, letter, and color word recognition. If your kids don’t know color words yet, you can color over the word with the correct color as a “hint”.
• 2 Handwriting Practice pages: Kids will trace letter B and E.
• Counting to 6: Kids will count carrots in the Easter basket, cut out the images, and glue them in the appropriately numbered square.
• Easter Counting: Two pages of counting fun! Kids count Easter eggs, identify the correct number, and dot it or color it in. This is great for counting and number recognition.
• 3 Pre-writing Practice pages: Kids will trace the lines to develop pencil control and motor skills.
• Trace the Words: Another tracing page featuring Easter words and image.
Get your Easter worksheets for preschool.
Many of these Easter printables for kids can be made reusable by laminating them. If you don’t have a laminator, you can slip your pages into a dry erase pocket.
Once the pages are laminated, kids can use dry erase markers to complete the activities. This allows them to use the pages over and over again.
Easter Books for Children
Fill your book basket with a great collection of Easter books for preschoolers. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Egg – Egg is a graphic novel for preschoolers about four eggs, one big surprise, and an unlikely friendship.
The Easter Egg – If Hoppi can make the best Easter egg, he will get to help the Easter Rabbit with his deliveries on Easter morning. But it is not so easy. Discouraged, he goes into the woods to think when a blue robin’s egg tumbles out of its nest. Hoppi keeps it safe and warm until the baby bird hatches, and when the Easter Rabbit arrives, he declares the empty blue eggshell the very best one to reward Hoppi for his kindness.
Fancy Nancy and the Missing Easter Bunny – Fancy Nancy can’t wait for Easter. And this year, JoJo’s class pet, Nibbles the bunny, is staying at the Clancys’ house for the weekend. But when Bree and Freddy come over to begin an Easter egg hunt, Nibbles goes missing! It’s up to Nancy to find her before anyone notices she’s gone.
This awesome spring playdough sensory box is perfect for your Easter and general spring activities. It’s comes complete with four colors of playdough, gems, beads, pipe cleaners, and more.
Kids love using peg dolls to act out their favorite Easter stories. These Easter animal peg dolls are sure to inspire hours of imaginative play.
LEGO fans will love building this Easter chick. His scene includes flowers, leaves, and 2 Easter eggs!