This post may contain affiliate links.
This Christmas, engage your preschoolers with these fun E is for Elf printables. Perfect for early math and literacy skills.
This worksheet packet is the perfect addition to your elf activities for preschoolers. Work on handwriting, tracing, counting, and more throughout the holiday season.
This pack of free preschool printables is perfect for working on a few preschool skills in the days leading up to Christmas.
You’ll find activities that focus on sorting by size, handwriting, scissor practice, counting, and more
Whether you’re celebrating Christmas or just looking for fun Ee activities to do with your preschooler, you don’t want to miss these preschool Christmas printables.
Inside this freebie, you’ll get the following activities that are perfect for your preschooler:
• Color and Trace: Children will color the picture of an elf (one boy elf and one girl elf) and trace the word at the bottom of the page.
• Handwriting: Trace the letters and words on the page. Then, color the picture of the elf.
• Tracing: Children will trace the line to help the elf find his gifts.
• Scissor Practice: Cut out the elf on the dashed line.
• Trace the Lines: Trace the lines from left to right. This is great for practicing left to right progression as a pre-reading skill.
• Puzzle: Cut apart the puzzle. Assemble the puzzle to spell out “Santa’s Elf”.
• Sort by Size: Cut out the pictures and order from smallest to largest.
• Matching: Draw a line to match the pictures.
• Handwriting: Trace the words in each box.
• Drawing Mats: Children will express their creativity by drawing faces on the drawing mats. They can also use playdough to create 3D faces.
• Counting: Count the jingle bells in the ten frames, and circle the correct numbers.
PRESCHOOL BOOKS ABOUT ELVES
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about elves. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
How to Catch an Elf | Have you ever wanted to catch one of Santa’s elves? Some people have! Traps are laid. Snares are prepared. But will you actually catch one of Santa’s helpers? With its cheerful rhymes and bright pictures, How to Catch an Elf will be a favorite book for years to come!
The Littlest Elf | Being the littlest elf at the North Pole isn’t easy. Everyone else has a job to do. But Oliver doesn’t have his special job or place yet. He’s too little to make toys. He’s too little to bake. Is he too little to help? Your kids will sympathize with Oliver’s attempts to find his special place.
Elfie the Elf | A grandmother tells her children a beautiful Christmas story about a lonely girl who befriends a Christmas elf. This heartwarming tale about friendship and dreams will soon be a holiday favorite.
These handmade, adorable Christmas finger puppets are perfect for Holiday party favors or any play day!
Turn ordinary laundry pins into a fun clothespin Christmas tree ornament that your kids will love hanging on the tree this season.
Kids will love this adorable Candy Cane Holder and Gift Tag that is perfect for little ones!
Download Your Printables
This E is for Elf printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.