This post may contain affiliate links.
These camping worksheets for preschoolers are a great way for your little ones to work on important skills this summer.
The pages in this pack of camping activities for preschoolers encourage young learners to work on basic math, literacy, and fine motor skills.
These printables are perfect to add to your camping preschool theme.
You can use these free preschool printables for morning work, center time, or for at home learning. Just print and go!
Camping Worksheets for Preschoolers
These print-and-go worksheets are perfect for busy moms and preschool teachers like you.
You can print them out for use both at home or in the classroom.
You can print these pages and them into a folder to create a fun activity workbook for your preschoolers.
Or, you can print them one at a time to work on individual skills.
Camping Theme Preschool Fun
There are so many ways to teach children about camping. Here are a few engaging ideas that will help you teach your kids about camping while keeping them learning at the same time.
camping movies for kids
I love incorporating videos into our lessons whenever possible. They’re a great way to break from the books and worksheets that typically fill a science lesson.
I also save them for rainy days or sick days that may crop up during the unit. Here are a few ideas:
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Daniel Goes Camping
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About Camping
- Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown
Young learners love hands-on activities, and they help little ones engage with the topic at hand. You can add one or more of these activities to your to-do list:
- Have a camping scavenger hunt with your preschoolers.
- Choose a camping read-aloud to read to your preschoolers.
- These camping I Spy printables look like a ton of fun!
- Work on fine motor skills with these camping dot the number pages.
More Camping Fun for Preschoolers
Camping never felt so cuddly! Set up camp in the playroom with this adorable, personalized campout kit, complete with a smiling marshmallow, water flask and campfire.
This fun interactive game of Camp Charades will keep your camping trip fun. With 17 pages (8 cards per page) of exciting charade cards, your campfire moments just got more fun.
With a felt hiking map, compass, and hatchet, your kids will have all they need for a fun (pretend) hike through the woods.
Camping Printables for Preschoolers
This 28-page packet offers a variety of activities that will help your little one strengthen basic fine motor, math, and literacy skills. In this packet, you’ll receive the following activities:
• Color and Trace: There are ten of these pages. Kids will color a camping-themed picture and trace a sentence about it. Each features a different camping word such as tent, lantern, and flashlight.
• Trace the Path: There are two of these pages. Children will trace a line from top to bottom and from left to right.
• Write It: Children will identify the object in each row and trace its name on the lines. There are five camping words to identify and trace.
• Count it: Children will count the stars in the night sky. Then, identify the correct number.
• Beginning Sounds: Preschoolers will say the name of the images on the page and identify the beginning sound of each.
• Color Words: Students will read the color words and color the tents accordingly.
• Cutting Practice: Color and cut out the picture.
• Handwriting Practice: Kids will trace the letters and words on each page. There are four handwriting pages included in this packet.
• and more!
Download Your Printables
This camping printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.