This post may contain affiliate links.
These alphabet pages are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners who are learning to recognize their letters.
These dot pages are the perfect addition to your ABC activities! They will also help your child develop their fine motor skills.
I hope you find these pages useful in your homeschool preschool. Not only will these pages help your child learn to identify each letter of the alphabet, but these activities help kids work on their hand-eye coordination.
Following the normal direction of each letter’s formation will also help little ones begin to recognize how to write each letter when they’re ready.
However you choose to use these pages with your preschoolers, they’re a great way to practice letter recognition.
Enhance your ABC activities:
If you’re looking for more fun for your alphabet learning plans, check out these awesome resources!
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC
- Eric Carle’s ABC
- A to Z
- AlphaOops! The Day Z Went First
- Eating the Alphabet
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Learning Resources Alphabet Marks the Spot Floor Mat
- Melissa & Doug Self-Correcting Letter Puzzles
- Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators
- ABC Cookies Game
- Lacing Lowercase Alphabet
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Printable Winter Literacy Activities for Preschoolers - January 13, 2020
- The Mitten Story Printable and Activities - January 12, 2020
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Worksheets - January 9, 2020