I love incorporating the holidays into my homeschool preschool lessons. With these Christmas activities for preschoolers, you’ll be set for the entire month of December!
What an amazing collection of Christmas activities for preschoolers! It contains crafts, printables, books, and more! You’ll find everything you need to keep your kids busy and entertained all month long!
Christmas Activities for Preschoolers
I love teaching holiday themes to preschoolers. Christmas is a fun one! There’s such an abundance of topics to be covered, and no shortage of books, printables, and themed resources to incorporate into the activities.
Below, you’ll find all of the Christmas posts I’ve written to date that you can use with your preschoolers. Be sure to check back frequently, though, because I’m always adding new posts to this list.
Christmas Crafts and Activities for Preschoolers
• 90+ of the Most Creative Christmas Crafts for Kids – If you’re looking for some amazing Christmas crafts for kids to do this holiday season, I’ve got the perfect list for you! These Christmas crafts and activities are the perfect way to entertain your little ones through the month of December.
Christmas Printables for Preschoolers
• Christmas Memory Game: Counting 1 to 10 – Help your preschoolers practice counting from 1-10 with this fun Christmas Memory Game. Your little ones will work on number recognition and counting with this printable game.
• Christmas Alphabet Hunt Pages for Preschoolers – Are your kids having a hard time focusing on their homeschool preschool lessons? Add these Christmas Alphabet Hunt pages to your homeschool lessons!
• Christmas Racing Pages for Fine Motor Practice – This collection of Christmas tracing pages will keep your little ones busy while allowing them to work on their fine motor skills as they trace each of these Christmas pages.
• 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages – Add some Christmas fun to your holiday lesson plans. Start with these free 12 Days of Christmas coloring pages based on the popular Christmas carol.
• Nutcracker Preschool Learning Pack and Activities – In honor of this year’s Nutcracker season, I created a fun preschool printable to kick off your holiday learning season.
Christmas Activities for the Whole Family
• Christmas Countdown and Letter to Santa – I’ve created a fun Countdown to Christmas page your preschoolers will love! And, I’ve got a Letter to Santa template your kids can use to write out their wish lists.
• Countdown to Christmas with Advent Activities for the Family – It’s December! Time to anticipate a visit from Santa, bake lots of cookies, and focus on the birth of our Savior. The countdown to Christmas is ON!
• 12 Ways to Have a More Christ-Centered Christmas – How can we keep the focus on Christ in the midst of all of the holiday festivities? Here are twelve Christ centered Christmas ideas you can use with your preschoolers.
Gift Guides for the Whole Family
• 25 of the Best Educational Board Games for Preschoolers – Whether you’re gearing up for Christmas or an upcoming birthday or you’re just looking for something new to add to the game closet, this list of educational board games for preschoolers is the perfect place to start.
Enhance Your Christmas Activities
• Elf on the Shelf – A timeless Christmas tradition that the whole family can enjoy!
• Melk, the Christmas Monkey – Melk, The Christmas Monkey, is an excellent tool for teaching God’s character to children through 30 fun Bible lessons and activities that the entire family can enjoy during the Christmas Advent season.
• Christmas Story Brick Challenge – The Christmas Story Brick Challenge lasts 12 days and includes 29 pages with build challenge prompts, a memory verse with copywork, drawing pages, coloring pages, a cut and paste nativity scene, and more!
• The Ultimate Christian Holidays Printable Collection – FREE printables include Random Acts of Christmas Kindness, Christmas light scavenger hunt, advent reading plan, and more!
• Christmas Hymn Studies – Trade in the hustle and materialism for joy and peace this year!