This post may contain affiliate links.
Are you teaching your preschoolers the alphabet?
This preschool letter of the week printable is the perfect addition to your Letter B activities!
Your preschoolers will be introduced to many words that begin with the “b” sound. They’ll also complete mazes, dot-to-dots, counting activities, handwriting, and puzzles.
Letter of the Week: Bb
All you will need to complete these activity pages is dot markers, pencils, and crayons or markers. You may also want to laminate a few pages for durability.
This pack is perfect for preschoolers. Many of the pages can be adapted for toddlers and kindergarteners, as well.
This preschool Letter of the Week learning pack contains the following activities:
- Counting pictures that start with Bb
- Letter Bb search
- Label items that begin with Bb
- Trace the words that begin with Bb
- Letter Bb mini book
- Handwriting practice
- Do-a-dot marker page
- I Spy page with tally sheet
- Word cards
- Lacing page
- Letter Bb short story
- Reading challenge
- and more…
Tips for completing the activities included in the Letter of the Week Bb pack:
- Use dot markers on the letter hunt pages. This will help your little ones strengthen their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- If you laminate the handwriting pages, your kids can write with dry erase markers. This allows them to use them over and over again. I would suggest laminating the maze and dot-to-dot, as well.
- Laminate all of the puzzles for durability.
- If your preschooler has trouble counting the images on the I Spy page, have them choose one image and cover each one with a counter – pom pom, penny, button, etc. Then, have them count the counters before recording the number on the recording page.
- The cutting practice page can also be used as a tracing page if your preschooler isn’t ready for scissors.
- Laminate the word cards, hole punch the top left corner, and put the cards on a ring. Then, you have a set of flashcards your preschoolers can use.
- The “B is for Bear” page can be used two ways. Preschoolers can use a dot marker to dot each circle and color in the letter B. Or, you can laminate the page and use it as a playdough mat. Use counters (buttons, playdough balls, etc) to fill in the circles and playdough to build the “B”.
- On the short story page, let your preschoolers mark (dot, circle, underline) each letter Bb.
Get your preschool Letter of the Week: Bb printables now.
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Writing Prompts: I Can Write About Space - May 22, 2017
- Easy DIY Fathers Day Craft That Kids Can Make - May 19, 2017
- 20+ Engaging Summer Books for Preschoolers - May 17, 2017