A few weeks ago, inspired by memories of my boys when they were younger, I shared a fun fireman-themed printable. This week, inspired by my daughter, I’m sharing a printable featuring spring fairies. I hope you and your little ones enjoy it!
Spring Fairies Preschool Learning Pack
This Spring Fairies Preschool Learning Pack is the perfect addition to your homeschool preschool lessons this spring.
While you and your little ones are talking about fairies, fill your book basket with one or more of these books. Click the image to find out more about each title. You should be able to find them at your local library or bookstore store.
If not, you can order from Amazon! If you have Amazon Prime, you can have the book in two days! You can even try it for free for 30 days to see how you like it.
For more themed books, be sure to check out all of my preschool book lists.
Get your Spring Fairies preschool printables.
I always love creating a new printable for my readers. This one is no exception. In this Spring Fairies preschool learning pack, you’ll find the following activities:
- Counting practice: Count the images at the top of the page and circle the correct number in each row.
- Matching cards: Print this page twice. Cut apart the cards for a memory matching game.
- Letter hunt: Students will search for all of the letters F and f in the grid.
- Handwriting practice: Students will practice writing the letters F and f.
- Number charts: Trace the numbers 1-10.
- Graphing: Roll the dice, and color one of the squares on the graph. It’s a race to the top!
- and much more!