This post may contain affiliate links.
When my boys were younger, they were obsessed with firemen and police officers.
We took field trips to the fire station, and we talked to the police officers we met in the grocery store or at the park.
It’s important to get preschoolers familiar with firemen and policemen so that they aren’t afraid. In the event that you ever are in need of one of these community helpers, you don’t want your child to be scared of their assistance.
I have created a fireman printable pack for your preschoolers. This learning pack will pique the interest of your hero-loving kiddos! They’ll love learning with firemen, fire trucks, and dalmatians adorning their pages.
Inside this 30-page fireman printable, you’ll find the following activities:
- Handwriting practice pages: There is an ABC chart to trace as well as pages which focus on the letters D, E, F, H, L, and T.
- Letter identification: Find all of the letters F and f on the page, and circle the lowercase letter that goes with each uppercase letter.
- Beginner math: Trace the number chart, great than or less than practice, roll and graph, trace the shapes, and count-and-clip cards
- Beginning sounds: Color the pictures that begin with the same beginning sound.
- and more!
Books About Fire Fighters
Click on the images below to learn more about each book.
Get your printable.
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- Beginning Sounds Printable Alphabet Clip Cards - April 24, 2017
- 18 Alice in Wonderland Printables and Preschool Activities - April 22, 2017
- 25 Easy and Engaging Summer Camping Crafts for Kids - April 21, 2017