This post may contain affiliate links.
I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!
I don’t know any kid (or adult for that matter) who doesn’t love ice cream. I know my own kiddo would eat it for all three meals if I’d let her. So, what better theme for a fun summer printable than ice cream!
Build a Word Family Ice Cream Printable
Today, you can download this fun ice cream themed printable for beginning readers. This pack is perfect for practicing short vowel CVC words. Kids can practice reading these short words as they work to build their word family sundaes.
This pack includes pieces to help kids build ten ice cream sundaes featuring ten different words families. I suggest laminating each page before cutting out the pieces. This will make the pieces more durable so kids can enjoy this activity over and over again.
If you want even more ice cream fun, check out these fun activities:
- Mini Ice Cream Cakes
- Ice Cream Recipes for Kids
- Ice Cream Books for Kids
- Ice Cream Color Match Activity
- Ice Cream Trails Around the World
- Ice Cream Art Printables
More Fun Printables
Latest posts by Homeschool Preschool (see all)
- Preschool Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Printable Pack - September 19, 2017
- Hands-On Activities for a Dinosaur Preschool Theme - September 11, 2017
- The Perfect Pumpkin Printable for Preschoolers - September 9, 2017